What should I do, I have been in an auto accident?

First, go to a hospital or an Urgent Care and get treated.  Second, call an attorney.  Third, do not speak with the insurance adjuster or the person who was at fault until you speak with a lawyer.  I strongly recommend that you not give a statement about the accident over the phone with any insurance company until you speak with a lawyer.  Next, call your own auto insurance company and ask them to send you an application for personal injury protection benefits/basic reparation benefits which is the application you need to get your medical bills and time off work paid for.

Let me help you through this difficult process.