Who has the right to sue on my behalf for the loss of my parents in an auto accident?

The administrator or executor of the estate has the right and authority to file the lawsuit.  If you are eighteen or older, you will qualify to be the administrator or executor of the estate.  If you are a minor, the person who is appointed as a guardian of you has the right to hire a lawyer and protect your interest.   This is usually an older brother or sister or an aunt, uncle or grandparent.  You also may have the right to have input in who is going to care for you and protect you and represent you depending on your age in this case.

Let me help you through this difficult process.