What if I was in an accident and the car who hit me and caused the accident left? Can I recover for the injuries?

The answer is “yes.”  If the car hit your car or hit you and left you can recover from your own auto insurance company.  This would be an uninsured claim.  Do not let your own auto insurance company tell you that you cannot recover for your injuries, but this can be complicated especially if no one else witnesses the accident so you should call lawyer.

Let me help you through this difficult process.