What doctor should I go see?

If you have injured your neck or back, you should go see an orthopaedic surgeon, a neuro-surgeon or a chiropractor.  You should also go see your family doctor who will likely get you in quicker than any other doctor.  If you are having a lot of pain and problems after having been to the emergency room, go back to the emergency room.  Do not ignore your injury, do not believe that you will get better and put off seeing a doctor.

Let me help you through this difficult process.

Fill out this form and tell us about your case to be contacted by a lawyer within 24 hours

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.